About Crisis Care Kits
A Ministry of Nazarene Compassionate Ministries
Crisis Care Kits help victims of disaster. Thousands of kits are made, stored, and distributed globally each year as needs inevitably arise.
You can make a difference by donating the following items:
· 1 Box of Bandages (30 or more)
· 1 Fingernail Clipper
· 1 Sturdy Comb
· 4 Pocket-Size Packs of Tissues
· 2 Large Bars of Bath Soap
· 3 Toothbrushes (original packages)
· 1 Toothpaste (4-6.4 oz. tube)
· 1 Medium Shampoo (12-18 oz.)
· 2 Bath Hand Towels (no kitchen towels)
· 1 Stuffed Toy (Beanie-Baby-sized)
Drop off items at Window #1. Please do not donate any used items. Donations will be accepted through the end of November.
If you are unable to purchase items, please consider donating $12 so a volunteer can shop for you. Label your offering “Crisis Care Kits”. Ten dollars will be used for supplies and $2 for shipping.
For more info, please call 765-453-7078, or see Sharon Medlen & Bonnie Van Kley at Window #1.