About the Event
Are you ready for some candy and fun? Come to the First Naz Trunk-or-Treat from 5 to 7:30 PM on Saturday, Oct. 31st, at First Naz! ALL families with children are welcome.
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to host our annual Fall Fun Fest this year. There will be NO inflatables, food, carnival games, or face painting. But fear not! We are working hard to provide a safer alternative to celebrate the season and love on our community. Here is what to expect:
- A mostly OUTDOOR event (Dress accordingly)
- Walking to many decorated vehicles
- Candy, candy and MORE candy! (Plus other giveaways)
- An optional indoor Bible Adventure Walk with extra treats & a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE!
Note: All children MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Our staff and volunteers will do our best to implement some social distancing and sanitary measures to reduce the risk of transmitting the virus. However, we cannot eliminate the risk, and we ask that all parents/guardians carefully consider whether or not to attend. Anyone who has underlying health issues, or who is at higher risk due to age, should consider staying home. Please do not attend if you...
- Have any flu-like symptoms, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or other signs of illness
- Have had a fever of 100 degrees or higher in the past 14 days
- Have had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
Let us know you're coming!
Registration is NOT required. Guests are welcome to simply show up. However, knowing about how many people to expect will help us better prepare for social distancing and ensure that we have adequate supplies. Thank you!
Want to serve at Trunk-or-Treat? If you are a part of our church family, we have a place for you! Please click the button below to learn more or to sign up.