About Our Visitation Team
The visitation team exists to provide encouragement, comfort, and a sense of belonging to the elderly members of our congregation and to relatives of members. Many are lonely, and need to be reminded that they are not forgotten.
Our team includes men and women who keep in contact with the elderly through visits and phone calls. We also remember their birthdays with a card, and send out other cards throughout the year. And every Christmas, we collect donations for gift bags, and assemble and distribute them.
Service to the needy is service for Jesus. We have to be motivated by love for Jesus which says: “Lord, wherever there is a need, lead me to it, and help me, to meet it, as if I were meeting You.”
Places We Serve
- Century Villa Health Care & Rehabilitation, Greentown
- Golden LivingCenter - Sycamore Village, Kokomo
- Community Howard Specialty Hospital, Kokomo
- Jefferson Manor, Kokomo
- Kokomo Healthcare Center
- Miller’s Merry Manor, Tipon
- Five Star Residences of North Woods, Kokomo
- North Woods Village, Kokomo
- Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo
- Bloom at Kokomo
- Waterford Place Health Campus, Kokomo
- Wellbrooke of Kokomo
- And the houses of shut-ins who still live at home
We meet on the first Monday of each month from 1 to 2 p.m., at the church, in Room #303.
If you are interested in volunteering on our visitation team, please click the button below to download an application.
If you have any questions, or would like to recommend someone in need of visitation, please click HERE to contact Pastor Dianne Wagner, Visitation Pastor.