KokomoNaz Youth Sports
“May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:23
KokomoNaz Youth Sports is a partner with the KOKOMO FAMILY YMCA. We exist to strengthen our community and support our families by providing organized sporting activities for children 4 years old through 6th grade. We are a Christ-centered organization that seeks to:
- Teach children and family about the love of Jesus.
- Strengthen a child’s body, mind, and soul.
- Give kids a place to safely develop and strengthen their bodies
- Give kids activities that develop thinking and strategy skills that they will carry with them off of the field/court.
- Build community among kids and families.
- Teach basic skills needed to play sports.
- Provide an affordable way for kids to be introduced to sports.
- Celebrate how God has made each one of us with our own special abilities.
- Promote sportsmanship and kindness. Above all, we want kids to develop respect for their fellow team members AND their competitors.
- Provide opportunities for parents to be involved with their kids (coaches and team parents).
- Show our love for our community.
For: Boys and girls ages 4-6
Sign-ups: March 15-April 29
Season: Games are Saturday May 1 through June 12 at Foster Park in Kokomo. No practices.
Cost: $30/participant (includes a team jersey). Please make checks payable to "Kokomo First Nazarene".
SOCCER TEAMS ARE FULL. REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
If you have already registered, please click the button below to pay online.
For: Boys and girls ages 6-11
Registration is currently closed. Next season's information will be available at a later date.